- Do you suffer from back, neck, hip, or shoulder pain?
- Were you in a car accident, or have you suffered from a chronic condition?
- Do you have issues with depression, anxiety, immunities, or menstruation?
- Did you know that MG Chiropractic provides services to help relieve conditions in these areas and more?
At MG Chiropractic, Dr. Mason M. Greenslade, DC, works to find the root of the problem and uses multiple methods in order to help patients find physical relief. Specifically in the area of chiropractic manipulation, two potential techniques are performed to help alleviate pain:
- Using a small instrument to adjust joints; or
- Using a process to remove tension from and provide adjustment to affected joints and areas of the body.
Instrument adjustment (or Advanced Certified Activator) is a technique that utilizes a small device to touch, manipulate, and impact joints. This technique is gentle, precise, and safe, and it essentially helps to put patients into alignment or balance without using manual force. Using the activator instrument is actually faster and more comfortable than using hand manipulation for realignment. And the results are amazing. This seemingly simple tool is able to provide incredible relief.
Using the Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) focuses on removing tension and helping issues related to back pain, neck pain, joint pain, sciatica, scoliosis, headaches, TMJ, and more. SOT is a system to define a patient’s category of pain and then to perform the appropriate pain-blocking technique to provide relief. The specific techniques involved use padded blocks placed in strategic locations under the patient’s body to allow bodyweight to help adjust and correct the affected area. Essentially, the SOT process gives a patient’s body what it needs to begin healing correctly.Are you ready for a different chiropractic experience? Call for an appointment today: (206) 257-4022 or schedule an appointment.